Thursday, May 17, 2012

What I Want to Teach My Kids About Health & Fitness | Peak313 ...

A recent statistic came out stating that by 2030, 42% of adults will be obese. By 2030, my children will be in their 20?s and could possible be a part of that stat. That scares me!

I want to do my best RIGHT NOW to teach my kids right habits and mentalities about health & fitness because we know that obesity doesn?t just happen overnight.

(My kids, ages 5 and 2 1/2)

Today I?m at The Better Mom talking about the 5 things I hope to instill in my children about living a life of health! Come join me!

phoebe prince jose reyes college football bowl schedule college football bowl schedule double mastectomy 2011 bowl schedule bcs games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home